Favourites (02/03 2015)

April 03, 2015




Selfie sticks are amazing. I was the same as you once: "What the hell is that thing and what is that idiot doing?" Those days, for me, are long gone. These days in Korea, taking pictures with selfie sticks is more common than not.






Going along with the selfie stick, I also have a slight addiction to photo editing apps. This is probably obvious if you follow me on Instagram. The two apps I use are VSCOcam (for pretty filters and such) and LINE Camera/Aillis (for cute stickers and such).





My leather jacket. Why? Because spring.




In Korean schools, teachers and students wear slippers. I bought new ones for the new school year~
(Although my students call me a fashion terrorist, I stand by my choices.)




I'm still far from where I want to be in my Korean ability, so I usually have my books with me everywhere I go. The book that I'm using now is Korean Grammar in Use : Intermediate which is the second level of three. These books focus on grammar used in the TOPIK (Test of Proficiency in Korean) and the grammar is presented in a logical sequence. It's good. I like it.





This is pushing it as a February/March favourite because they only began to bloom at the end of March, but cherry blossoms are here! Festivals galore!

There. My favourite things of February and March.

Winter is gone~ Spring is here~ BBQ season, hammock season... Ohyas.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© rindsayloss. Design by FCD.